Alyssa Edwards Palette
Limited-edition palette of 14 must-have shades.
Anastasia of Beverly Hills Alyssa Edwards Palette is a limited-edition palette created in collaboration with drag queen extraordinaire and star of RuPaul’s Drag Race, Alyssa Edwards. The exclusive makeup palette features 14 of Alyssa’s must-have colors for drop-dead gorgeous looks in matte and metallic finishes. The unique full-pigment formula is easy to blend and delivers high color payoff and buildable intensity for drop-dead gorgeous makeup looks day and night.
“I don’t get cute. I get drop-dead gorgeous…and now, you can too! My dream for this palette was to create a color story that will give you life—one that will bring out the inner beast in everyone.”
Always and forever, Alyssa Edwards
- Headliner (Matte bright white)
- Inspire (Metallic champagne gold)
- Unicorn Tribe (Matte cool plum pink)
- Brick Road (Matte primary yellow)
- Texas Made (Matte fuchsia hot pink pressed pigment)*
- Dream It (Matte royal blue pressed pigment)*
- Back Rolls (Matte warm chocolate brown)
- The Supreme (Matte deep peach)
- H.O.E. (Matte neutral taupey brown)
- D.D.G. (Rich metallic violet with silver flecks)
- B.B.D.C. (Deep cool aubergine pressed pigment)*
- Beyond (Warm metallic fuchsia)
- Believe (Violet purple pressed pigment)*
- Beast (Matte blackest black)
*Texas Made, Dream It, B.B.D.C. and Believe are not intended for use around the immediate eye area.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Unique full-pigment formula is easy to blend and delivers high color payoff and buildable intensity
- Contains 14 all-new shadows and pressed pigments, with 11 mattes and 3 metallics for creating vivacious looks for day and night
- Features highly saturated flashy colors, bold brights and dazzling metallics
- Includes a dual-ended brush and a large mirror housed inside hot-pink packaging with Alyssa branding
- Perfect for everyone from the experienced artist to the makeup fanatic
- Free of parabens, gluten, phthalates and oil
- Dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic
How to Apply
- Little pressure is needed when picking up product onto your makeup brush.
- Use a small, dense brush to deposit the shadows and pressed pigments. Use a fluffy brush to blend.
- Apply ABH Eye Primer to help these highly pigmented shadows and pressed pigments adhere and stay in place, ensuring maximum color payoff and performance.
- Apply light shades to highlight and accentuate features. Apply medium shades to contour and transition color for a blended finish. Apply deeper shades to define and line.
- The included double-ended eye makeup brush is compact and perfect for on-the-go application. Use the flat end to deposit color, highlight, or pack eyeshadow onto the lid. Use the fluffy end to diffuse and blend out eyeshadow.
- All Alyssa Edwards shades can be applied wet or dry to help you achieve versatility in application.